Monday, August 22, 2011

Episode 146 - My Goodness


This week's episode, is an interview with the Seattle Based Band, My Goodness. I talk with Joel, the guitarist, via phone and discuss where the band came from and where they hope to go.

We discuss the band's orgins, their stance on illegal downloading, the songwriting process, life on the road, and wiffle ball!

Playlist

My Goodness - Blackout Baby
My Goodness - C'mon Doll
My Goodness - Un Poco

Check out the band at: http://mygoodnesslovesyou.com and you can find their self titled album on Itunes, Amazon, and other digital retailers.

My Goodness is gaining momentum just in time for their August tour!

Their song, "Un Poco," is on the recently released soundtrack for Damages, the critically acclaimed TV show starring Glen Close. On the soundtrack, My Goodness is featured alongside artists such as Sharon Jones, Ed Harcourt, and Fitz and the Tantrums.

Spin Magazine listed My Goodness as one of the artists you need to know from Seattle, devoting a web article to the band.

Download Episode 146 here

No comments: